Welcome Bonus Offers for Swiss Players
When you register at an online casino, you have to make a deposit to play games for money, unless you’ve claimed a no deposit bonus at a Swiss online casino. If you want to get way more money than your initial top-up sum, you can use a new customer bonus. This prize is offered to all the users who have just signed up on the site. It provides lots of extra funds that can be used in casino slots and other games.
This guide will tell you what is a welcome bonus, how to claim it, and what types of rewards are available for Swiss players. You’ll also learn about bonus rules and wagering requirements.
Check out our list of top welcome bonus offers below. We’ve created a selection of the best bonuses for new customers from the most reputable online casinos in Switzerland.
Top Casino with Welcome Bonus
What is a welcome bonus?
As you have probably guessed from its title, the bonus is used to welcome new players of an online casino. This is a really generous gift that can reach hundreds and even thousands of CHF. It allows the users to get substantially more funds than they deposit.
The prize is so big, that it’s often divided into several parts. A welcome bonus usually has up to 5 stages. Each one works as a separate deposit bonus.
Claiming a new customer bonus requires a qualifying deposit. Moreover, sometimes you’ll have to use a special promo code to receive the gift from a Swiss online casino.
Note that the bonus may be provided only for players from certain jurisdictions. You should always make sure you’re eligible for this promotion. In our rating, you’ll find the welcome bonuses from top online casinos in Switzerland. All the prizes are available for Swiss players.
What are the main benefits of a new customer bonus?
A welcome offer gives new casino users the following benefits:
- You can get lots of extra funds. The prize of hundreds or thousands of CHF is enough to play all your favorite games (such as roulette online, poker, slot machines and others) with as big stakes as you like.
- It’s easy to claim a welcome bonus. The minimum eligible deposit is very small. It’s usually around 10 CHF.
- The reward is divided into several parts. It means that you can receive way more rewards from an online casino. At the same time, you can claim only a part of the welcome offer if you
- Unlikemany other bonuses, the withdrawal limit for bonus winnings is usually rather high.
There are plenty of reasons why claim a new customer bonus when you make the first deposit at an online casino. This prize can be a huge boost for your bankroll, which will allow you to play more games and receive way bigger winnings.
Casino welcome bonus types
The welcome offer may provide different types of prizes for players. The list of possible rewards includes:
- Only bonus funds. This type of new customer bonus provides a huge amount of extra funds for new players. It can 100%, 200% or even 400% match yourinitial deposit sum. Each part of the bonus will bring hundreds of CHF. This type of reward is good for users, who like to play big and want to use the extra funds in different types of casino games. An Interwetten welcome bonus is a good example of such a reward. It 100% matches your own money up to 100 EUR. The prize from this casino operator also has fair rules and rather low wagering requirements.
- Bonus funds plus free spins. Many Swiss online casinos willoffer you free spins in addition to bonus funds. In most cases, free games are provided only on the first deposit bonus. However, some gambling sites will give you free spins on every part of a welcome bonus.
- Only free spins. This is a rather rare type of a new customer bonus. The reward is usually offered by Swiss online casinos that are specialized in slot machines. The offer for new players is divided into several deposit bonuses. Every time you replenish your account, you’ll receive a big number of free spins for online casino slot machines.
Every type of welcome bonus has its own advantages for players. It’s up to you, which one to choose. Make your choice wisely, depending on the types of games you’re going to play and the size of your budget.
What is a Sticky Bonus?
When you successfully meet the wagering requirement for a welcome bonus, you are free to cash out all your winnings according to the casino withdrawal policy. However, you’re not always allowed to withdraw the amount of your initial bonus. That’s exactly what a sticky bonus is. It can be used to play games for money, but it’s not possible to cash out the bonus.
A sticky bonus is just a type of casino promotion. It’s not good or bad. Actually, this type of prize at an online casino has both benefits and drawbacks.
The biggest advantage of a sticky bonus is that it’s very big in size. Swiss online casinos will offer you prizes that can be up to 4 times bigger than your deposit sum, which is impressive. Just imagine that you replenish your account on 100 CHF and then get 500 CHF in total for gambling.
Claiming a sticky bonus also has one big drawback – the size of your prize is removed from the withdrawal request when you cash out your winnings. Let’s take a previous example and presume you’ve successfully played through the reward and have 500 CHF on your balance. When you’ll cash out these funds, 400 CHF will be removed from the total sum, so you’ll get only 100 CHF in the end.
It’s crucial to read Bonus Terms & Conditions thoroughly to understand what types of bonuses are offered by the gambling website. This way you’ll avoid unpleasant surprises when you withdraw the winnings.
How do I get a welcome bonus as a new player?
You can receive a new customer bonus in a few simple steps. First of all, choose a good bonus offer that suits your needs as a player. You can find one in our rating. Then go to the official website using the link and create an account. You’ll need such personal information as email, phone number, and address for that.
To claim a welcome bonus, you have to make an eligible deposit. Go to the Cashier section, choose the appropriate payment method and replenish your account. In certain cases, you’ll need to use a special promo code to receive the prize. As soon as you get the funds on your account, your bonus will be credited. All the extra money will be on your bonus account until you meet the wagering requirements. You can use these funds to play all the qualifying casino games.
Bonus rules for a casino welcome offer
Swiss online casinos provide welcome bonuses to players under certain rules:
- Only new players qualify for a welcome bonus. You can claim the prize right after registration, but the offer is valid for a limited time. Usually, it’s no more than a week after sign-up. Don’t hesitate to claim the prize before it’s too late.
- The size of the reward is limited. When you receive the bonus, a certain amount of extra funds is credited to your bonus account. You can’t receive more money than the bonus rules allow, no matter how big your deposit is.
- Bonus withdrawal may be limited. If there’s a withdrawal limit on bonus winnings, you won’t be able to cash out more funds, no matter how big yourprize is.
- A welcome bonus is offered only to eligible players. This prize may be unavailable for users from certain jurisdictions.
- The bonus has to be played through during the predetermined time, otherwise, it’ll be removed.
You should always know the bonus rules before you use any promotion. The best way to learn all the essential information is just to read the Terms & Conditions section on the casino’s official website.
How to wager a no deposit bonus?
As with many other gifts from a Swiss online casino, a welcome bonus is subject to wagering requirements according to Bonus Terms & Conditions. This means that you have to make a certain total bet in casino games before withdrawing your winnings.
Here’s how wagering works. You receive a prize from a gambling site. Let’s presume it’s a 500 CHF welcome bonus. You can use all these funds in games. However, you can’t withdraw winnings until you bet the appropriate amount of money, which depends on the wagering requirement. If it is x40, then your 500 CHF gift and all the winnings will be unlocked when you’ll make stakes on 20 000 CHF in total. That’s a rather big sum of money, so you have to be a skilled player to successfully meet the wagering requirement.
You should also know that a bet per round is limited during wagering. The maximum possible stake, as well as the list of games you can use for wagering the bonus, is stated in Terms & Conditions.
A welcome bonus is a big gift from Swiss online casinos, which is offered only to new customers. It provides extra funds on your bonus account and sometimes free spins. There are several types of a new customer bonus, including sticky bonuses that can’t be withdrawn. You should always read terms and conditions to understand all the bonus rules and possible limits.
Finding a good bonus offer isn’t easy, but we’re ready to help you with that. Our experts have created a list of top welcome bonuses with fair rules and wagering requirements. Just pick the one you like and enjoy gambling online with a bonus.
Frequently asked questions
A welcome bonus is a prize for new casino players. It’s provided in parts when you make your first deposit on the site. The offer is valid for only a short time period after registration. It’s usually about a week.
A new customer bonus may provide different types of prizes. It may be extra funds on your account, free spins, or both extra funds and free spins.
To meet the wagering requirements, you need to make bets in casino games until you reach an appropriate total stake. After that, you’ll able to withdraw the winnings.
Some bonuses can’t be withdrawn from an online casino. That’s what a sticky bonus is. When you cash out winnings, the amount of a bonus will be removed from the total withdrawal sum.